A downloadable game for Windows
Dodging Cubes is a simple game where you must survive squares falling out of the sky!
Please be aware that Dodging Cubes first release is a prototype release, and lacks many features. If you want to suggest a feature to be added in future releases, create a new topic in the community.
Dodging Cubes was made with the Duality 2D Game Engine.
v0.1.0 - March 5, 2016
- Renamed project namespace to
- Added a score counter inside the game
- Decreased the maximum size of the falling squares: from 0.5-4 to 0.5-1
- Game will now increase difficulty at every second. Cubes will fall slower or faster depending on the difficulty and their size (smaller cubes fall faster)
- Install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Download the zip file provided here
- Extract it to a folder
- Execute DodgingCubes.exe